Thursday, September 18, 2008

It's A Bird, It's A Plane, It's A Very Tired Teacher!



So I feel that tomorrow will the be the day that my superhero costume comes out of mothballs. School has been really busy with Fridays the busiest of all. I will have no break from the kids tomorrow, since the specials teacher will be at a meeting. Did I mention that Friday is a busy day? Graded papers go home, STAR notebooks need to be stuffed, newsletter (that I haven't written yet), the homework sheet needs to be prepared....the list goes on and on.

I guess I should be thankful that I look good in tights.

So, I must go and write my newsletter, grade some papers, and file papers for tomorrow. It promises to be a long night (did I mention that I have family in town too?) and with no break.......well, the my bladder will get a workout tomorrow. It's a good thing I'm a superhero, otherwise I'd be in trouble.

1 comment:

LT (and Max) said...

oh tassie...PLEASE PLEASE post a picture of you in your superhero costume! your readers are dying to see! :) i love it.