Friday, September 19, 2008

Fun With Yearbook Pictures

I just couldn't resist posting these pictures. Thanks and a shout out to Laura T. who posted about this site a million years ago and I'm just now trying it out. For those of you who are interested in getting your own "cool" yearbook pictures, go here. Here are some other pictures I came up with.
It's a little spooky looking at yourself (with mighty big teeth I might add) in this manner. But I really did have a good laugh, and after today, I totally deserve it.

What's really scary is that I've had some of these hairstyles. And sadly, they didn't look this good on me.
All right, I'm gonna try posting this but I apologize if the pictures are placed all weird in the post. I still haven't really gotten the hang of putting multiple pictures in a post. I'm learning and it's slow going. Have a great weekend ya'll. I'm gonna go tease my hair so I can have "condo" hair. Please comment if you know what this is....I'd love to walk down memory lane with you. I promise I'll have great hair.













No comments: