Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year! This is a great day of beginnings. It's like your past year is an Etch-A-Sketch that you can shake clean and start over again. You can be anything you want to be and do anything you want to do. Many people make New Year's resolutions....most do not keep them.
This would also include me. I do have some things I want to do differently this year. Before I can do them, I need to come up with a plan. It's one step in front of the other, one day at a time. I believe there's a saying that a trip of a thousand miles starts with one step. And here I go, stepping into 2009. Keep an eye out for me....I'll be the one that is shaking her head like an Etch-A-Sketch to get a clean screen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"one day at a time" is a mantra which has availed...all the best on your plan for '09.