Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25 things

The following is a facebook note that I was tagged in. Basically, you list 25 things about yourself and then tag at least 25 others to do the same thing. I thought they were interesting facts....tell me what you think!!

1) I have a blog. I write about random things…hence the name and URL:
www.tassieandherrandomthoughts.blogspot.com
2) I don’t like rats and snakes.
3) I truly believe that Bigfoot exists and he has a distant cousin that lives in the deep woods of Mississippi.
4) When eating a meal with multiple items, I always start with the item I like the least, then continue eating each item until I get to the thing I like the best. I eat all of one item before I go on the next thing.
5) I wear a watch all the time, except in the shower. There is at least one clock in every room in my house-even the bathrooms.
6) I am related to Abraham Lincoln.
7) My hair has been every shade of blonde, red, and brunette that you can imagine.
8) My brother is married to my husband’s sister. (brother/sister married brother/sister)
His wife is my sister-in-law twice and our kids are double first cousins.
9) In high school, I drove a 1968 maroon Mercury Cougar. It was an awesome ride.
10) Every year after Thanksgiving dinner, I add jingle bells to my sneakers to usher in the Christmas season. I leave them on until New Year’s.
11) I am very proud of the fact that I’m a Nationally Board Certified Teacher. It was one of the hardest things I’ve ever done professionally.
12) I have always gone to sleep almost as soon as my head hits the pillow.
13) I have psychic abilities—I am often correct about situations that I get a certain “feeling” about.
14) My favorite fruit is the pear.
15) I have never met a cheese that I didn’t like.
16) I have read the Twilight books and seen the movie more times than any other book/movie. It never gets old to me.
17) I prefer to write in pencil as opposed to pen. My pencil must be VERY sharp. I don’t like mechanical pencils at all.
18) I collect refrigerator magnets. My fridge is covered in them.
19) I often wear glitter eye makeup. When I say glitter, I’m talking loose glitter in a bottle.
20) I like the smell of new plastic shower curtains.
21) When getting my teeth cleaned, I enjoy “crunching” the sandy stuff used to buff my teeth.
22) I get lost easily. If you put me in a paper bag that was open on both sides, I don’t think I’d find my way out.
23)A good afternoon snack is a cup of Fritos and buttermilk. Don’t knock it till you try it.
24) By the age of 15, I had been to 49 out of 50 states. The only state I haven’t been to is Alaska and I don’t plan on going anytime soon.
25) I am allergic to cats, mold, mildew, and cockroach dander. Yes, cockroaches have dander.

No comments: