The following is a facebook note that I was tagged in. Basically, you list 25 things about yourself and then tag at least 25 others to do the same thing. I thought they were interesting facts....tell me what you think!!
1) I have a blog. I write about random things…hence the name and URL:
2) I don’t like rats and snakes.
3) I truly believe that Bigfoot exists and he has a distant cousin that lives in the deep woods of Mississippi.
4) When eating a meal with multiple items, I always start with the item I like the least, then continue eating each item until I get to the thing I like the best. I eat all of one item before I go on the next thing.
5) I wear a watch all the time, except in the shower. There is at least one clock in every room in my house-even the bathrooms.
6) I am related to Abraham Lincoln.
7) My hair has been every shade of blonde, red, and brunette that you can imagine.
8) My brother is married to my husband’s sister. (brother/sister married brother/sister)
His wife is my sister-in-law twice and our kids are double first cousins.
9) In high school, I drove a 1968 maroon Mercury Cougar. It was an awesome ride.
10) Every year after Thanksgiving dinner, I add jingle bells to my sneakers to usher in the Christmas season. I leave them on until New Year’s.
11) I am very proud of the fact that I’m a Nationally Board Certified Teacher. It was one of the hardest things I’ve ever done professionally.
12) I have always gone to sleep almost as soon as my head hits the pillow.
13) I have psychic abilities—I am often correct about situations that I get a certain “feeling” about.
14) My favorite fruit is the pear.
15) I have never met a cheese that I didn’t like.
16) I have read the Twilight books and seen the movie more times than any other book/movie. It never gets old to me.
17) I prefer to write in pencil as opposed to pen. My pencil must be VERY sharp. I don’t like mechanical pencils at all.
18) I collect refrigerator magnets. My fridge is covered in them.
19) I often wear glitter eye makeup. When I say glitter, I’m talking loose glitter in a bottle.
20) I like the smell of new plastic shower curtains.
21) When getting my teeth cleaned, I enjoy “crunching” the sandy stuff used to buff my teeth.
22) I get lost easily. If you put me in a paper bag that was open on both sides, I don’t think I’d find my way out.
23)A good afternoon snack is a cup of Fritos and buttermilk. Don’t knock it till you try it.
24) By the age of 15, I had been to 49 out of 50 states. The only state I haven’t been to is Alaska and I don’t plan on going anytime soon.
25) I am allergic to cats, mold, mildew, and cockroach dander. Yes, cockroaches have dander.
It’s us, but in dead animal form. But not really dead because they weren’t ever alive. Undead? No. That makes them sound like vampires. So not that. Fuck. I don’t know the word. Hey, how long can a title be? Because this seems excessive. Someone should stop me. Jesus. This is as bad as 280-character twitter.
2 days ago