Tuesday, January 20, 2009

This Post Has No Interesting Title


This should be me. I definitely need some r & r. I'm up to my eyeballs in grading papers, doing lesson plans, working on a paper due for my grad class on Monday (did I mention this is only the second time we've met?), completing my IRB training (I'd tell you what it is but you'd die from boredom) also for my grad class, and of course all the little stresses that come with being a wife, mother, and teacher. The only other thing that sounds good right now is a massage. At $50 an hour, this isn't a luxury I can afford often. Have I also mentioned that my last paycheck was on December 19th? I won't get another one until January 30th. That sucks. Anyway, I don't have much to say, but felt the incredible need to post in case anyone was reading it on a regular basis. My topic tank is starting to get a little low, so if you'd like to hear my random comments to a particular topic or hear my take on a thoughtful question, please leave a comment. Since I don't have a bathtub to take a bubble bath, my only means of relaxing these days is blogging. Yeah...my life is that exciting!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Sorry to hear about your stresses :-( But you ARE superwoman, so I know you can handle it :-) Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Tell us what IRB training is--we all have to die from something, might as well be boredom:) Did you watch the Inauguration with your class?
PS--Crystal's cupcake picture makes me hungry...she must be a terrific cook!

LT (and Max) said...

I NEED A PAYCHECK DESPERATELY.

Mrs. McMillen said...

i'm sorry you're down...I dont like to see you not smiling! take a day off like me!! ;) haha...