Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Purple Hair Is a Wonderful Thing



I need some more topics....anyone have any ideas??? I'm feeling the great need to blog but currently have writer's block. Those of you that know me, know that it is a rare thing that I have nothing to say. David says it's because I'm tired. I think I was born tired. Or at least it feels that way.

I don't know why I'm posting this picture. It was taken awhile ago by my across the hall teacher friend Jana. She bought me the gorgeous hair....you can't see it but it's really a headband with two little bobbers of cute purple hair. I love it. Most of my fabulous head ware and costumes were gifts from friends. I am loved. I need to remind myself of that more often.

Well, it's Tuesday. I'm going to head out and 1) pick up my wedding rings from the jeweler. He said he would fix them for no charge. Let's hope it takes this time. 2) I'm going to my mom's house for supper. I love my mother's cooking. 3) Grade more papers. The snowball effect of teaching is a harsh one. The work never ends.

Enough complaining. I'm really going to sign off now and look forward to tomorrow....I feel a "pink hair" day coming on!

3 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

today i asked raelynn if you wore bunny ears on Easter. she laughed as if it was an absolutely ABSURD question! :)


love your purple hair. i know who to turn to if i ever need costumes for anything!

The Andersons said...

Cute pic! I wish I was as brave as you to wear all those cool outfits!! :) And I will be uploading some pics of a friend's birthday dinner on here this week sometime, so you'll get to see the wavy hair! Have a good Hump Day!

Menta Lee Hill said...

I'm still waiting to hear about the chicken coop. And if you refuse to pen about that, then could we "hear" your views on tiaras? See I went back to that list of possible topix you posted before...there's always the bargain bin, too.