Wednesday, April 8, 2009

An Explanation

Just to explain to my loyal (all two of you) readers...


The weird thing with the title of my last post was to encourage more "hits" on my page by including hot trend words in the title. So I googled hot trends and got a list of the most googled phrases used yesterday. I chose two random ones (the megamouth shark and Chicago White Sox) and put them into the title.


Sorry for the confusion.....I'll now go back to using the hot trend words in my title....basically what I'm saying is to ignore the title and just keep reading.

:-)

1 comment:

Birdie Mae said...

Thanks for 'splaining things to me regarding your choice of words for your recent title. Hope the EB came to see you and the family and treated you well when he did. Nobody deserves jelly beans more than you!