Saturday, June 20, 2009

Putting Off Working



Hello followers of my blog....thank you sticking in there with me. Life is busy....but, then, when isn't it? I think that the answer to that is death. Life isn't busy when you're dead. So I'm grateful for everyday that I can "complain" about being busy.

So I'm working on some stuff for a project that's coming up next Tuesday. Of course, I think I chose the wrong topic and I'm doing way more than what I should for it. But that's how I roll. According to David..."Overkill is just about right." He totally gets that about me! So today I'm sitting here at the computer and I should be working but instead I had to check Facebook, and then check other people's blogs to see what they're all up to. I think when I get done here I may check out what's playing at the movies. I love going to the movies. When I was in college, I worked at the movie theater back home for a couple of years and loved it. It's been the best job I've had so far. After college but before I had Raelynn, I got a second job at the same theater again. Still loved it. You get to see everybody and the perks of watching free movies is great. I've considered getting another movie theater job again, but I fear that my family might miss me. And if they didn't, I wouldn't want to know that either....so in the meantime, I'll just go the movies when the mood strikes.

Well....enough stalling....I need to get back to work and of course.....check the movie schedule. Ciao!!!!!

2 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

YOU WORK TOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)

Menta Lee Hill said...

It's been a while since you lasted posted--hope that's attributable to lots of effort being put forth for your class and not some more health issues...thinking of you and hoping that all is well.