Saturday, December 13, 2008

It Hasn't Gotten Old Yet

Okay, I can't help myself. I went to see Twilight. Again. For the fourth time. This is huge because I've never gone to the theater to watch the same movie four times. The movie is good, but if you analyze it in a purely cinematic mind frame, it's average. I think I like it so much because I love the books so much.
I will readily admit that I'm a total sucker for love stories. This is one love story that is so different. Not just the fact that Edward is a vampire, but because of the excitement and intensity of first love. And who doesn't remember that and how it felt, right?


It's really a good movie. I have a couple of weeks coming up with no work. Perhaps I'll reread the series. The depression of having nothing to read hasn't sunk in because I keep rereading the books. I can't say that I've ever done that before. Everytime I reread it, I notice something new. I've been told that the next book will be made into a movie and will released next November. That would be so great. Because by then, I'll have the first movie memorized and totally engrained in my head.



If you want to see the movie, give me shout out. There's nothing more satisfying than bringing someone over the dark side.

No comments: