Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hi, My Name Is Tassie And I Have A Christmas Light Addiction


I found this picture on the Internet. Immediately I wished that this is what I had in my bathroom. For those of you that know me or have been following my blog, I love Christmas and Christmas lights. I've already said that I have a Christmas tree in every room in my house. I'm thinking that if I could deck out the rest of the bathroom, it would be an interesting experience using the facilities.
I only have one bathroom confession. I have been known to go into the bathroom, close the door, turn out the lights, and turn on whatever lights I happen to be wearing. (Mind you, I am not using the toilet, sink, or shower while in there. I'm simply taking advantage of the dark.) I've tested out the cool red lights in my sneakers, even going so far as to do a little soft shoe routine. I've enjoyed looking at my lighted Christmas necklace and earrings (thanks Carrie!)in the dark too. I have some assorted pins that light up and they have all had a turn at the bathroom which is the darkest room in my house. It sounds weird, I know. It's just another facet of my already complex nature.
Anyway, don't knock it till you try it. Have you ever seen a set of Christmas lights in the complete darkness? It truly is a sight to behold. Jeez....I'm easily entertained. I need new hobbies.

2 comments:

mary straton said...

oh my gosh I hate frosty, too!! That stupid voice is ridiculous. And I can't even talk about the Happy Birthday. I'm with you - I REFUSE to watch it. And I don't really like the song, either.

Anonymous said...

You hate Frosty, I hate clowns; they freak me out. And their shoes are so unattractive. Stylish footwear means a lot to me.I'm just shallow like that.