So I should be grading papers, doing lesson plans, cleaning my house, washing clothes, writing a research paper, reading chapter 9 on experimental research, and making Raelynn do something constructive. Sorry folks....it ain't happenin'.
It seems that as I age (and note that I'm aging slowly), I feel like I'm becoming more and more distracted. I also seem to put off the things I should be doing. So far this morning I have:
* slept in
* got dressed
* got Realynn dressed
* ate some breakfast casserole that David made
* checked email
* checked facebook (twice)
* checked to see if the chickens had laid any eggs (there were two)
* called in my prescription refills to the evil Wal-Mart
* walked around my house aimlessly and attempted to put stuff up in the right place (I got bored
so I stopped)
* sorted laundry into colors and whites
* printed lesson plan sheets (haven't written them yet)
* semi/quasi made my bed
* had the TV on in the background...."Fun with Dick and Jane" and "What Not to Wear"
* Googled images for future blog posts (Cuban mix sandwich and Paradise Cafe in Key West)
* put shoes back on the shelf
* cleared off the coffee table while looking for a missing Netflix envelope (still haven't found it)
* marveled at how $5,000 for a new wardrobe really doesn't give you many clothes
and of course....
* blogged about absolutely nothing
What have you done today?
Not dead yet.
1 day ago