So I should be grading papers, doing lesson plans, cleaning my house, washing clothes, writing a research paper, reading chapter 9 on experimental research, and making Raelynn do something constructive. Sorry folks....it ain't happenin'.
It seems that as I age (and note that I'm aging slowly), I feel like I'm becoming more and more distracted. I also seem to put off the things I should be doing. So far this morning I have:
* slept in
* got dressed
* got Realynn dressed
* ate some breakfast casserole that David made
* checked email
* checked facebook (twice)
* checked to see if the chickens had laid any eggs (there were two)
* called in my prescription refills to the evil Wal-Mart
* walked around my house aimlessly and attempted to put stuff up in the right place (I got bored
so I stopped)
* sorted laundry into colors and whites
* printed lesson plan sheets (haven't written them yet)
* semi/quasi made my bed
* had the TV on in the background...."Fun with Dick and Jane" and "What Not to Wear"
* Googled images for future blog posts (Cuban mix sandwich and Paradise Cafe in Key West)
* put shoes back on the shelf
* cleared off the coffee table while looking for a missing Netflix envelope (still haven't found it)
* marveled at how $5,000 for a new wardrobe really doesn't give you many clothes
and of course....
* blogged about absolutely nothing
What have you done today?
It’s us, but in dead animal form. But not really dead because they weren’t ever alive. Undead? No. That makes them sound like vampires. So not that. Fuck. I don’t know the word. Hey, how long can a title be? Because this seems excessive. Someone should stop me. Jesus. This is as bad as 280-character twitter.
5 hours ago