Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hard Work Pays Off In The Future-Laziness Pays Off Now


I used to hate sitting around and doing nothing. I can remember when David and I were first married, I would get up on Saturdays at the crack of dawn and couldn't lay around in the bed. I've since gotten over that. I say all this to mean that I've enjoyed this week. I've needed it on many levels. I've relished the decadence of nothingness. I don't need a million things to do to feel accomplished. My only regret is that I went the whole week and didn't stay in my pj's all day one time. I've spent the time watching TV, going to see New Moon, hanging out with my friends and doing the occasional domestic chore. Monday is looming ahead and I'm so not ready to go back to work. Anyway, I'm going to go now....the couch is calling me and I don't want to disappoint.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i friends....ter

Birdie Mae said...

Just wondering if we, your steadfast readers, will ever hear from you again?