Wednesday, January 2, 2013

So......What Was I Saying????


It would be really awesome if I could start this post with  "So...." and keep going like we were in the middle of some important exchange and I was simply picking up where I left off.  But that's not going to happen....see....I love to blog but haven't been very regular at it for over a year now.  That's sad because I'm sure that I lost some readers during that time (maybe one or two out of a total of five) but I've got a really good excuse.  For over a year now, we've had no land line here at home.  That was my only means of logging online at home. 


See...David and I both went for smart phones in August 2011, and cut our land line.  This means that we had Internet capacity on our phones, just not on the computers.  And as my luck would have it, I wasn't able to blog on my phone.  But anyway....we still don't have a land line.  We now have something called a "jet pack" with which we can log on wirelessly. So voila....I can now blog again!  Aren't you excited about that?  (If not, just nod and fake it.)  I love to blog and have missed it terribly.  I'll have to start my list of potential blog topics again....I had a mental list going at one time, but it's been so long that I've forgotten most of them.  If you have any ideas, let me know.

So it's 2013.  That blows my mind.  I can remember being in fifth grade and figuring out how old I'd be when we got to the year 2000.  At that time, I doubted that I could ever be that old.  So to think that we've gone past that to 2013 seems even more unbelievable.  Last year was a year of ups and downs.  But really...aren't they all?  So far this year, nothing up or down has happened.  Tomorrow I may even try to stay in my pjs all day.  Vacation time is good like that.  Maybe in the meantime, I'll think of an interesting rant.....which will lead to more frequent posts.  I love to blog, but I love knowing others are reading it as well. 


Toodles!!

1 comment:

Top K9 said...

We had a teacher in KWHS I forget the teacher, but 10th grade English in J wing, not Lilly. She made us write our own Obits for the year 2030...

Also you should look into getting Magic Jack for a home phone...I've used it for over 5 yrs now and it's great..It's a VOip phone and it's portable if you travel. If you have ??? you know how to get in touch with me.

Say hi to your parents for me.

Keep up the posts

Harvey Shelman