Monday, October 12, 2009

My New Digs

This is my new home, Mitchell Memorial Library on the lovely campus of Mississippi State University. I'm on the third floor at a table in the back hall near the restrooms if anyone wants to visit. This will be my home until after I finish my comps and studying for my midterm. It's not the worst place to be but it sure isn't home.

Please pray for my wisdom and endurance during this trying time. And when you hear me say that I want to do something that most definitely is huge and stressful, just kick me. You'll know where to find me.....sitting at this table on the third floor of the library.....buried alive under books and notes.

3 comments:

The Andersons said...

Praying for you. You need to give yourself a break! Make the time! :)

Jessica said...

Just think Tassie, you are almost there!!!! Trust me, I for one know its hard to see the light at the end of a seemingly endless tunnel, but you are so close you can almost taste it! Hang in there!!! Love you!!!

Jessica said...

Oh, by the way, my confirmation word to post my previous comment was "rific". It made me think of you. I really think you are 'rific.