Friday, April 4, 2014

Note to Self....Blog More.


So, I may have one or two people who actually see this and wonder aloud, "Wow...I didn't know she blogged" or "I'd totally forgotten that Tassie had a blog."  Yeah, I had forgotten it myself too.  I love to blog. There's something very freeing about putting yourself out there. I just wish I had more time than I seem to lately to blog.  That, and decent Wifi.  (It's not available where I live. I've checked.)

I don't currently feel like I have my creative blog juices flowing, so Ill just stick with the basics and keep it brief.

What I'm up to-

**"Wife-ing" and "Mom-ing" - Still married to an awesome man and my kid is pretty great too. They are patient people...they live with me.  I love them to the moon and back.

**I'm in the middle of renewing my National Board Certification.  It's the teaching equivalent to birthing a baby naturally.  I'm in labor and pushing.  Hoping to see this over soon.

**My dad died in late December.  I miss him. Every. Single. Day.

**Glitter is good.  It makes me feel better.  Don't believe me?  Trying wearing some to work next Friday.

**I'm part of book club.  We've read two books so far and I'm enjoying it.  It's hard reading during the school year.  I'm managing to put off writing for my National Board stuff by reading, so... win, win.

**Candy Crush Saga-I'm stuck on level 34.  I'm hooked.

So, that's all I've got for now.  I think the "blog well" has been dry for so long that I need to prime it a little. Hopefully I can do that before you forget I have a blog.  Until later.....

Toodles!




No comments: